Folio3, Your AI Image Processing Expert
Manipulate an image to either enhance the quality or extract relevant information from it regardless of the amount and nature. Folio3 offers tailor-made solutions for all your Image Processing needs regardless of the amount and nature.
AI Image processing Services Offer by Folio3
Obtain pixel-perfect precise annotated data that is highly accurate.
With the help of our semantic picture segmentation services, you can train your computer vision models with top-notch training data to achieve maximum accuracy. categorization.
To give your visual perception models a detailed grasp of the contents, and identify specific objects in your images and data. To ensure the highest level of accuracy, use precisely annotated data while training your AI models.
Object Detection, Counting, Tracking
Identify valuable details in your data to extract insightful data, analytics, or practical knowledge. You can receive fully configurable reports and notifications based on your own parameters with our object tracking services, which are powered by our in-house AI models and assure prompt action.
Use tags or other metadata to specify the details of the information you want to annotate on an image.
Use the tagged photos to teach the computer to recognise those traits when given new, unlabeled data.
Synthetic Data Generation
Protect confidential information and thoroughly refine your algorithms with artificial intelligence-generated synthetic data. Organizations may create an unlimited quantity of accurate and highly representative data with Folio3's Synthetic Data Generation Solution, which replicates the patterns, relationships, and behaviors of your original data collection.
Utilize cutting-edge and custom-made algorithms to restore, segment, and classify, quantify, and visualize complex images. Folio3 can assist in the creation of custom-based image processing algorithms.
Benefits of AI Digital Image Processing Service
As more powerful organizations come to realize what AI Image Processing and ML can achieve, more AI will become a standard. Below are some of the advantages AI Digital Image Processing can bring
Improved Online Merchandising
Tag your online products easily with AI image processing service. The Ai program detects all the important features in the product image and tags them instantly. No need to tag each image individually anymore.
Seamless Store Experiences
With the help of AI image processing, you can quickly identify the contents of a shopping cart and provide your customers with a seamless purchasing experience.
Unique Customer Experiences
Utilizing AI Image Processing, popular social media platforms like Snapchat and Animoji enable facial mapping and the addition of digital filters to transform the shot in real-time.
Scan products in real-time and get all product details instantly. Through AI image processing services it is much easier for users to find their favorite products online for purchase.
AI Image Processing Services for Enterprises and Businesses
AI Image Processing Services are becoming increasingly crucial for a wide range of organizations, both private and public. The human visual system cannot perceive the world as accurately as digital detectors. Thus, AI Digital Image Processing services are used by businesses for accurate and comprehensive results.
Among the most common industries/departments involved are:
Operations and Logistics
Explore our other pre-built models
Our Featured Work
We love the mix of clients we have, from start-ups to blue-chip companies. We don't hide, we're proud to showcase and share the details of our work. Please feel free to go through our case studies below and contact us if you'd like to find out how we can support your business.
ATM Cash Forecasting
The system helps banks in avoiding both out of cash and over stock situations. It is a per-ATM cash outflow predictor, proposing LSTM-based deep learning models on time-series data.
Breast Cancer HER2 Subtype Identification
Our system provides an automated pipeline for cell segmentation and spot counting from a Computer Vision-based diagnostic-aid for the Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridization test.
Road Traffic Analysis
A Vehicle Counting System Based on Vehicle Type and Classification which is Using Deep Learning Method to differentiate different types of vehicles along with the total count.
Our system provides automated analysis of Gel Electrophoresis Images Predicting Thalassemia and tests for mutant gene expression involving fine-granularity medical image analysis.
Converse Smartly ®
Converse Smartly allows you to make your conversations smart, intelligent and productive with use of machine learning, artificial intelligence and Natural Language Processing.
Automated Authentication for Drive Thrus
Multi-Modal Automated Authentication for Drive-thrus via fine-grained car’s make/model classification and person identification using deep learning.
Facial Recognition System
A highly accurate facial recognition system which provides real time results, it is based on Histogram of Oriented Gradients (HOG) and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN).
Customer Churn Prediction
A solution based on Predictive modelling provides a data driven insight for businesses to identify potentially unhappy customers with business process validation.
Completion Time Estimation
Machine Learning powered solution which helps our client for an accurate and effective estimation of their digital marketing campaigns. It also simplifies the automation process for scheduling.
Multi-Tech Support Experimentation Platform
Folio3 provided the client with an on-going multi support to develop their highly configurable dashboards, analytics dashboard with the ease of integration with the platform itself.
Why Choose Folio3?
15+ Years of Experience
With over 15 years of experience in delivering deep and powerful insights to our clients that help maximize performance, we have worked in a range of scenarios that help us identify your problem quickly and deploy insightfully-built smart solutions!
Our certified experts in AI help companies address key issues that lower their performance with original strategies and solutions that are devised specifically for them.
1000+ Enterprise-Level Clients
By working for over 15 years in the industry, we are proud to have built a vast network of highly satisfied clients!
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT:
AI Image processing FAQs
What are the Digital and Analogue AI image processing services?
There are two types of image processing:
Analogue image processing refers to handling physical photographs, printouts and other forms of hard copy images. These are processed manually, usually only to enhance the quality of the picture. Any additional tagging of information is subjective. On the other hand, digital image processing involves the manipulation of digital images by using computer algorithms rather than human judgement.
For analogue, the output will always be an image due to the difficulty in manually extracting data. On the other hand, for digital processing, the output will be an image alongside information of the image characteristics and geo-tags through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Computer Vision (CV).
How Does the Folio3 AI Image Processing Model Work?
Folio3’s AI Image Processing system is relatively simple. It is a combination of object identification, localization and description. Depending on the need, the system can automatically improve image quality. Below are the eight critical phases of the process:
1. Acquisition: In the image, acquisition phase, we first capture a picture with a sensor and convert it into a manageable entity (a digital file with specific properties in most cases)
2. Enhancement: Next, through analysis, the AI identifies hidden details within the photograph through a set algorithm.
Restoration: The restoration process removes any flaws in an image to get a cleaner version based on probabilistic and mathematical models.
3. Color Processing: Involves changing the color scheme of a copy. This process can include converting to grayscale or RGB in case of black and white photos.
4. Size Manipulations: Involves compressing or decompressing a picture by adjusting the size and resolution depending on the intended use.
Morphological Processing: This phase adds a description of the object within the image in terms of general shape and structure.
5. Recognition: This phase involves identifying the particular features of specific objects.
6. Representation and description: The last step consists of visualizing the processed data to enable a better understanding.
What technologies and platforms are used for AI Image Processing?
1. TensorFlow: Tensorflow service by folio3, you can efficiently train and deploy models in multiple platforms, including the cloud, on-premises, browser-based, and on-device regardless of the language used.
2. Pytorch: TorchScript provides a seamless changeover between eager mode and graph mode to quicken the track to production. The second feature is scalable distributed training and performance optimization in both research and production.
3. MATLAB: MATLAB Image Processing Toolbox customization offer by folio3 lets you automate routine or typical image processing workflow, thereby improving efficiency. You can also interactively segment data, compare image registration techniques process large data sets in batches.
4. Computer Vision by Microsoft: Folio3 will use MS computer vision API to label content automatically, extract printed and handwritten text from scanned (or otherwise) images and recognize familiar subjects such as popular brands and landmarks.
5. Google Cloud Vision: The Google AutoML Vision powered by folio3 enables automated training of custom machine learning models depending on your particular use case. All that is necessary is to upload the images and train custom image models with AutoML Vision’s easy-to-use graphical interface.